Free Adobe PDF Reader

Tel:  651-266-3222
Fax: 651-266-3010


Building Locations

blank space

Choose text size: A | A | A
Bookmark and Share

blank space

Attorney Logo Legal Forms

Legal forms and instructions needed for motions to the court can be found at the Minnesota Courts Self-Help website. Under the section called "Find Help With", click on "Divorce, Custody & Family Laws." Then under "Choose a Topic", click on "Child Support" or another topic.

You must bring 3 copies of your completed forms and attachments to Ramsey County Family Court when you file these documents.

You may be charged filing fees by the Ramsey County Family Court.


Services Provided | Right to Support | Paternity Establishment | Child Support Establishment
Enforcement | Interstate Act | Employer Info | Legal Forms | Additional Resources
Job Opportunities