Free Adobe PDF Reader


Building Locations

blank space

Choose text size: A | A | A
Bookmark and Share

blank space

Volunteer Opportunities on Committee, Board or Commission Vacancies

Janet Guthrie, Acting Chief Clerk
Ramsey County Board of Commissioners
15 W. Kellogg Blvd. #250 Telephone: (651) 266-8014
St. Paul, Minnesota 55102 FAX: (651) 266-8039

Gov Delivery Letter
Subscribe to Ramsey County Committee and Commission Volunteer Notices

Volunteer Opportunities on various Committees, Boards or Commissions 





May 6, 2015


The Ramsey County Board of Commissioners is seeking individuals to serve on various volunteer committees and boards. 



COMMUNITY HEALTH SERVICES ADVISORY COMMITTEE members act in an advisory capacity to the Ramsey County Board and the St. Paul City Council.  The County is interested in finding persons who work in a health or health-related field. Applicants are being sought for this district-specific commission.



PARKS & RECREATION COMMISSION members serve as an advisory body to the Ramsey County Board on matters relating to planning, development and operation of parks, trails, open space and recreation areas.  Applicants are being sought for this district-specific commission.



For an application(s) and more detailed information on these committees, call 651.266.8001 or visit  All applications are due by June 5, 2015.




COMMUNITY HUMAN SERVICES CITIZENS ADVISORY COUNCIL (CAC) members serve on one of seven committees, shape policy, and share their knowledge and opinions with the Ramsey County Board. The seven committees, each representing a different population served by the Department are:  Adult Services Committee, Chemical Health Committee, Children’s Services Review Panel, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Committee, Low Income Committee, Adult Mental Health Advisory Council, and Children’s Mental Health Advisory Council.


For more detailed information, call 651.266.4423, or visit 




WORKFORCE INVESTMENT BOARD (WIB) is a committee of individuals (representing business, education, economic development, labor, community-based organizations, and others) appointed by the Ramsey County Board of Commissioners and the Mayor of the City of St. Paul.  In partnership with the Ramsey County Board of Commissioners, the WIB provides broad community leadership in all areas of workforce development, including development of a comprehensive countywide strategy to meet the community’s workforce development needs under the Federal Workforce Investment Act of 1998.  Applicants should be Ramsey County residents. Terms are staggered. 


Applications for the WIB and Youth Council are available by calling 651.779.5653 or






Other Volunteer Opportunities in Ramsey County