Free Adobe PDF Reader



Building Locations

blank space

Choose text size: A | A | A
Bookmark and Share

blank space

Referral by the Court

Home l Referral by the Court l Mediation l EvaluationCustody and Best Interest of ChildrenDevelopmental Stages of Children l Parenting TimeParents Helping Their ChildrenParenting Time Evaluation l Domestic Abuse l Community Resources l Book ResourcesPrivacy Rights l Fee Schedule

How to Initiate a Court Action
If you need help motioning the court regarding child custody and/or Parenting Time, ask your attorney.  If you do not have any attorney, contact:

Ramsey County ProSe Clinic (proh-say) at
Family Court Self Service Center
Room 126 Court House
15 West Kellogg Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55102

Phone: 651-266-2842

The ProSe Clinic provides free advice and assistance to parents about family law, educational videos, and information brochures. Call in advance to make a 1/2 hour appointment with a volunteer attorney.

Court Referral to Domestic Relations
Other Resources - Note, if you do not have access to the internet, visit your local library for internet access.

See State Courts website for more forms and information

Law Library

  • Law books available for research
  • Court Forms
  • Self-Help resources