Community Work Service | Courts | DWI | Domestic Abuse | Domestic Relations | Drug Testing | Intake | Investigation | Probation | Probation Reporting Center (PRC) | Sex Offenders | Return to Adults
Effective December 3, 2007, we now ask the Court to direct all offenders to the Intake Unit as follows:
- Offenders referred from the Courthouse should be directed to Room 86 of the Courthouse (Downtown).
- Offenders referred from the LEC and Maplewood Courts should be directed to our main offices at Ramsey County Government Center West, Suite 640-D.
This includes referrals for Pre-Sentence Investigations, probation supervision, and other services such as community work service and restitution.
All offenders who are sentenced in Ramsey County and reside in other jurisdictions.
- Complete transfer investigations to other jurisdictions, both in-state and out-of-state.
- Monitor offenders while transfer of supervision is pending.
- Provide court coverage at probation violation hearings for other adult supervision units.
- Process in-coming transfer, pre-parole, and pre-sentence investigation requests for Adult Services Division.
- Process new referrals for supervision from Ramsey County District Court.
- Conduct criminal history checks.
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Orient offenders to probation.
- Conduct transfer investigations on low risk offenders.