Correctional Facility | Admissions | Electronic Home Monitoring | Location | Medical Services | Programs | Visitor Information | Deposit Money l Workforce Development | Work Release | Return to Adults
The Home Confinement Program allows eligible inmates to be confined in their homes instead of at the correctional facilities.
- Inmate of Ramsey County Correctional Facility
- Judge and Probation Officer authorizations
- Sentence: 20 to 150 days
- Negative drug test
Other criteria considered:
- Living Situation
- Availability of touch-tone phone service
- Availability of long-distance phone service
- Residence in seven-county metro area
Fees are based on income and range between $1-15 per day.
Processing an application for Home Confinement can take up to three working days.
Additional information: 651.266.1432.
Return to Community Corrections