Free Adobe PDF Reader

9-1-1 (TTY capable)

Non Emergency:
651.767.0640 (TTY capable)


blank space

Choose text size: A | A | A
Bookmark and Share

blank space

What if you need Non-Emergency help in Ramsey County?

What to Expect l Emergencies l Non-Emergencies l 9-1-1 Issues

Call 651.767.0640 for non-emergency or administrative help.

If someone is NOT being hurt and NOT in danger of being hurt, but you need help or information, call the Ramsey County Dispatch number to be connected to the service needed.

Non-emergency situations include:

  • A theft or property damage that happened some time ago; 
  • Nuisance noise, odors, or barking; 
  • An illegally parked or abandoned vehicle;  
  • Filing of a report for insurance purposes;
  • Animal control;
  • Maintenance for roads or utilities;
  • Help finding social services;
  • Administrative functions of public safety and other governmental agencies. 

The 651.767.0640 non-emergency lines are answered 24 hours a day, every day.