Do you have a great personal story of wellness transformation? Your story could inspire others! Maybe you have a tale of a successful fitness goal achievement, or a change in personal behavior such as diet change, quitting smoking, or overcoming stress. REACH would like to hear from you. If you want to share your story on the REACH website, write up your story and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will read your story, possibly edit it for length, grammar and content, and possibly feature it on our website. Each of us is a teacher to everybody around us. By sharing our trials and triumphs, we can inspire others.
To return to the main REACH web page, go to....REACH.
Read some stories of inspiration from your colleagues.......................
- Alison Jacobs (HR-HealthPartners Consultant; May 7, 2012)
- Tonya Hanson (CHS-Social Worker; May 14, 2012)
- Don Gault (Public Health-PH Program Manager; June 15, 2012)
- Amy Green (Workforce Solutions-Employment Guidance Counselor 3; July 20, 2012)
- Sam Howell (HR-HR Supervisor, Benefits Unit; August 21, 2012)
- George Hamm (HR-HR Program Administrator; October 16, 2012)
- Samien Newcomb (Public Health-Public Health Nurse; October 24, 2012)
- Gloria Tessier (Emergency Communications-Administrative Secretary; November 19, 2012)
- Kathy (Ramsey County employee; January 15, 2013
- Your story here?