Coordinated Access to Housing and Shelter
Ramsey County Social Services staff coordinate intake services for families in Ramsey County who are homeless AND
have dependent children.
- Location: Woodland Hills Church - 1740 Van Dyke, North St Paul, MN 55109
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Phone number: (651) 215-2262
- Coordinated intake services for access to housing, services, and shelter
- Referrals to emergency shelter, including The Family Place for day time shelter program for families with children
244 10th Street East (at Sibley) in St Paul
- Coordinates intake services
- Provides day time shelter for families with children in Ramsey County who are homeless or in danger of becoming homeless.
- Provides meals
- Has Ramsey County Social Services Staff on site
Learn more about The Family Place