1815 Court House, 15 Kellogg Blvd. West, St. Paul, MN 55102
Sara Galligan, Director (651) 266-8391
Email Us: AskLawLibrarian@co.ramsey.mn.us
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed County Holidays.
News & Events:
Free legal consultation from volunteer attorneys is available every Tuesday at the Ramsey Country Law Library for those with Conciliation and Housing Court issues. Sign up is at 12:00 noon on a first come, first serve basis. See the Housing and Conciliation Court Self-Help Center brochure for more information.
DEBTORS RIGHTS: A Presentation at the Maplewood branch of the Ramsey County Public Library on March 26, 2014 at 1:30 pm. Courtesy of the Ramsey County Law Library, VLN Attorney Margaret Henehan will discuss your rights when it comes to dealing with creditors, what some common pitfalls are and how to protect yourself. You will also be provided with information about garnishment, what it means to be judgment proof, how bankruptcy works and how you can decide if it is the right option for you. Registration is not required.
Ramsey County LawHelp is an easy-to-use website for Ramsey County Residents that provides critical legal information and referrals on a range of civil legal matters.
The Ramsey County Law Library Blog: http://ramseylawlibrary.org/
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/RCLawLibrary
The Ramsey County Law Library can now be followed on Twitter and the new Ramsey County Law Library Blog. Here you will find Law Library updates, local and national legal news and current events, along with other interesting nuggets such as profiles of past Second Judicial District judges.
Fax: $1.00 per page
Book retrieval: Free of Charge
eFiling: We offer a scanner for attorney eFiling. Minnesota Judicial Branch eFiling guide is available here.
- Minnesota Cases and Statutes
- Federal cases and statutes (8th circuit court of appeals and district court cases in the 8th circuit), law reviews and other secondary sources
- List of online materials available or call for specific titles
- Core collection for research in most subject areas
- Complete regional reporters, federal reporters, Code of Federal Regulations, Federal Register, United States Code and Minnesota Statutes.
- Briefs on microfiche includes Minnesota cases with cite from 300 NW2d to date.