1815 Court House, 15 Kellogg Blvd. West, St. Paul, MN 55102
Sara Galligan, Director (651) 266-8391
Email Us: AskLawLibrarian@co.ramsey.mn.us
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed County Holidays.
We will be closed Thursday, July 4 for Independence Day.
News & Events
Legal Information on the Web, June 24, 2013, 10:30 AM to 12 noon. For the general public, this class will cover new legal resources including court forms. (Location: Roseville Public Library, 2180 North Hamline Ave., Roseville, MN 55113, Phone: (651) 724-6001)
Free legal consultation from volunteer attorneys is available every Tuesday at the Ramsey Country Law Library for those with conciliation and housing court issues. Sign up is at 12:00 noon on a first come, first serve basis. See the Housing and Conciliation Court Self-Help Center brochure for more information.
We are seeking volunteer attorneys for our Tuesday afternoon Housing and Conciliation Court clinic. More information is available here.
Victim of identity theft or other scam? Check out the FTC's Consumer.gov.
The Ramsey County Law Library Blog: http://ramseylawlibrary.org/
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/RCLawLibrary
The Ramsey County Law Library can now be followed on Twitter and the new Ramsey County Law Library Blog. Here you will find Law Library updates, local and national legal news and current events, along with other interesting nuggets such as profiles of past Second Judicial District judges.
Fax: $1.00 per page
Book retrieval: Free of Charge
Title verification over phone: We use PALS for our online catalog system.
- Minnesota Cases and Statutes
- Federal cases and statutes (8th circuit court of appeals and district court cases in the 8th circuit), law reviews and other secondary sources
- List of online materials available or call for specific titles
- Core collection for research in most subject areas
- Complete regional reporters, federal reporters, Code of Federal Regulations, Federal Register, United States Code and Minnesota Statutes.
- Briefs on microfiche includes Minnesota cases with cite from 300 NW2d to date.