Like us here:
Call the Ramsey County Master Gardener Phone Line: 651.704.2071: FREE! Leave your question and a Master Gardener researches & returns your call.
Ramsey County Master Gardener Diagnostic Clinic: Info. FREE! We personally help you identify--and control with fewer chemicals--lawn and garden plants, weeds, insects, and diseases.
Ramsey County Yard Waste Sites: FREE! Ask Master Gardeners your questions at the sites each season. To compost at home:
- To buy a plastic compost bin call the Dakota Eco-Site (3365 Hwy 149, Eagan): 651-905-4520 or try your Hardware store (Lowe's, Menards, Home Depot) in season.
Information Booths: FREE! We staff these booths:
- Aldrich Arena Farmers' Market Wednesdays, 8 am-12, seasonal. On White Bear Ave, south of Frost Ave (Maplewood)
- St Paul Farmers' Market Saturdays, 8 am-12, seasonal. On the corner of 5th and Wall Streets. Market website.
- Hmong Intnl Market Summer Saturdays seasonal. 217 Como Avenue, St. Paul: Market website
- Roseville Farmers' Market Tuesdays, 8am–12, seasonal. Church of Corpus Christi: Corner of Fairview & Co. Rd. B.
- St. Thomas More Farmers' Market 2nd & 4th Fridays of each summer month, 1:15-5pm 1079 Summit Ave, St. Paul
Request a Master Gardener Information Booth or Class: We can teach you to grow your own food, plant rain gardens, and reduce garden chemicals to help you and our community! Note: Request a Master Gardener as early as you can (firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-704-2063) starting each February.
Annual MAY Public Plant Sale: More info
E-MAIL Your Question to a Master Gardener: Here
Diagnose your Plant & Insect Problems Online: Here
Soil Test: U of M Soil Test Laboratory
Ramsey County and the University of Minnesota Extension partner to provide the Ramsey County Master Gardener Program for citizens.
University of Minnesota Extension is an equal opportunity educator and employer.