Like us here:
Call the Ramsey County Master Gardener Phone Line: 651.704.2071: Leave your question and a Master Gardener researches & returns your call. FREE!
Ramsey County Master Gardener Diagnostic Clinic: We personally help you identify--and grow or control with fewer chemicals--lawn and garden plants, weeds, insects, and diseases. More info. FREE!
Ramsey County Yard Waste Sites: Ask Master Gardeners your questions her on these Dates. FREE! For information to compost at home:
More Information Booths: We also staff these FREE! booths:
- Aldrich Arena Farmers' Market Wednesdays, 8 am-12, seasonal. On White Bear Ave, south of Frost Ave (Maplewood)
- St Paul Farmers' Market Saturdays, 8 am-12, seasonal. On the corner of 5th and Wall Streets. Market website.
- Hmong Intnl Market Summer Saturdays seasonal. 217 Como Avenue, St. Paul: Market website
- Roseville Farmers' Market Tuesdays, 8am–12, seaonal. Church of Corpus Christi: Corner of Fairview & Co. Rd. B.
- St. Thomas More Farmers' Market 2nd & 4th Fridays of each summer month, 1:15-5pm 1079 Summit Ave, St. Paul
Request a Master Gardener Information Booth or Class: We can teach you to grow your own food, plant rain gardens, and reduce garden chemicals--to help you and our community! Note: Request a Master Gardener as early as you can (email@example.com or 651-704-2063)--starting each February.
Annual MAY Public Plant Sale: More info
E-MAIL Your Question to a Master Gardener: Here
Online Diagnostic Tools: What's wrong with my Plant? | What Insect is this? | Is this plant a Weed?