Short Term Care | Care Center Home
Ramsey County Care Center (RCCC), formerly Ramsey Nursing Home, has been providing a high quality of cares and services to the community for over 100 years on this site. We provide caring, homelike, round-the-clock nursing care. RCCC prides itself on a primary nursing care model, which provides consistent staff. Our care center’s turnover in staff is less than 20% annually. As well as, social services support along with activity programming and weekly faith based services.
RCCC has an extensive outdoor grounds that include walkways, gazebos, raised flower beds and gardens. These areas are monitored for the safety of all our patients and residents, with special attention given to our residents with Alzheimer and other related dementia’s, with our secured courtyard.
- Private and Semi-private rooms
- Daily housekeeping w/trash removal and laundry services
- All rooms have phone and cable access
- In-house full service beautician/barber services
- Private visiting areas available for family gatherings
- Shopping Service
- Resident charge account option
- In-house snack and gift shop
- Complimentary coffee for visitors
- Large windows with picturesque views
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Dental Services
- Laboratory Services
- Podiatrist Services
- X-ray Services
- Optometry Services
Honoring individuality through quality service with compassion, respect and dignity.
To create an environment where individuals are respected, choices are honored and innovation is valued.