Long Term Care | Care Center Home
Families faced with managing the care of their loved ones while they change care settings may want to consider transitional care. Confusion about the health care needs of their love ones can lead to physical and emotional stress for both patients and their caregiver.
Ramsey County Care Center offers families skilled care and rehabilitative services. Our goal is to restore the patient to the highest level of independence as possible. We understand that no two people are exactly alike. Therefore our cares and services are equally individualized. We accept admissions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and there is no limit on the number of days stayed while needing transitional care.
Through a special partnership between Summit Orthopedics and RCCC, patients who are in need of rehabilitation after surgery can recover in one of our private or semi-privates rooms. You are invited to tour our facility to discover how we can meet your needs or the needs of your family member. In addition to our trained staff, we also have a dedicated physician/nurse practitioner teams to meet all of your rehabilitative needs. Summit Orthopedic Brochure
Our facility provides care for the following areas:
- Cardiac and Respiratory Care Management
- IV Services
- Wound Care
- Multiple Medical conditions
- End of Life Care
- Respite Services
- Pain Management with physician and pharmacy consultation
Our recently remodeled Transitional Care unit also has:
- Spacious private and double rooms
- A private 2 room suite with sleeper sofa
- Spacious and welcoming visitor lounges
- Telephone & cable access in each room
- WI-FI internet availability
- Therapy available on the same floor and up to six days a week
- Video, music, book and magazine library
- In room dining
- Lavish courtyard with pathways, gazebos, gardens and flower beds
- Wheel Chair accessible glider
- Full Service beautician/barber shop
- On site audiology, optometry, laboratory, x-ray, oxygen, psychology and psychiatry
We work with all insurances, even including Preferred One and MA pending. We also now accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
Brochure of Transitional Care Services (pdf)
Honoring individuality through quality service with compassion, respect and dignity.
To create an environment where individuals are respected, choices are honored and innovation is valued.