Medical Reserve Corps | How to Sign Up | Orientation & Training | MRC Partners & Resources | Return to Health Emergency Information
When you sign up for the Ramsey County Medical Reserve Corps you become a known and identified professional resource. You will:
- Know when you’re needed and be told what you’re needed to do
- Be pre-credentialed and not show up at an emergency site only to be turned away as another well meaning, but unknown volunteer.
- Learn about local emergency procedures and build on your established expertise. or develop new skills.
- Visit MN Responds
- Click "online registration" and follow instructions. (If you are unable to register online, you can complete a paper registration and mail to Ramsey County Medical Reserve Corps)
Ramsey County Medical Reserve Corps
Saint Paul – Ramsey County Public Health
90 West Plato Boulevard, Suite 200, Saint Paul, MN 55107
- Within a few days you will receive confirmation that you have been accepted
- You will then receive emails regarding orientation and other core trainings required by the MRC for volunteers
email@example.com | 651.266.2400