Free Adobe PDF Reader

651-266-7100 Office
651-266-7110 Fax


Building Locations

blank space

Choose text size: A | A | A
Bookmark and Share

blank space

Report a Pothole

image of pothole repairSeen or driven over a pothole?  Please let us know so we can repair it!

Please provide a description of the location of the pothole that needs attention.

City of St. Paul

If the pothole is within the City of St. Paul, notify the Street Maintenance Office:

Phone:  651.266.9700

Ramsey County

If it's within Ramsey County, but outside the city, contact Ramsey County Public Works:

Phone:  651.266.7100

State of Minnesota

If it's on a State Highway in the Metro Area, please go to the Minnesota Department of Transportation website and report it.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention.