Keep Your Community Safe
The Ramsey County Sheriff's Office is seeking information about individuals who have an active arrest warrant for types of crimes listed below. These subjects are wanted in connection with suspected criminal activity and are possibly dangerous. Do not attempt contact. If anyone listed is seen, immediately call 9-1-1.
Information that helps law enforcement can include, but is not limited to:
- Current location
- Friends or family
- Place(s) of employment
- Phone numbers or email addresses
- Who they live with
- Who they are dating or married to
- Vehicles they drive, including any license plates
To view the wanted list of the categories described below, please click on the list name.
- Most Wanted List - The subjects on this list have Felony Warrants or multiple Ramsey County Warrants. Types of offenses include: robbery, burglary, weapons, crimes benefitting a gang, and terroristic threats.
- Family Violence Wanted List - The subjects on this list have Felony warrants for the following type of offenses: domestic assault, violation of orders for protection, and terroristic threats.
- Predatory Offenders Wanted List - The subjects on this have Felony warrants for the following type of offenses: criminal sexual offenses, predatory offenders, and other offenders listed as Predatory Offenders by the courts.
- DUI/DWI Offenders Wanted List - The subjects on this list have Felony warrants for DUI/DWI or Gross Misdemeanor warrants and have a history of multiple Driving Under Influence (DUI) / Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) Offenses.
- Narcotics Offenders Wanted List - The subjects of this list have Felony warrants for offenses related to narcotics and illicit drugs.
- Property and Financial Crime Offenders Wanted List - The subjects of this list have Felony warrants for the following type of offenses: counterfeiting, fraud, forgery, burglary, motor vehicle theft, embezzlement, and identity theft.
- Cold Case Wanted List - The subjects on this have Felony Warrants that are over 10 years old.
- 2013 Arrested Wanted List Offenders (pdf) - This is a list of the subjects that appeared on the Most Wanted web pages and were arrested, often with the assistance of information shared with the law enforcement.
Please contact the Sheriff’s Most Wanted Tip Line at 651-266-9558 or a local law enforcement agency with any information regarding the listed fugitives.
To inquire if you or someone else has an active arrest warrant, please visit the Arrest Warrant Search. For jail information, please call 651-266-9350.
Warrants can be confirmed through the Online Warrant Search or by calling 651-266-9320.
Harboring, concealing, aiding, or assisting a fugitive is a felony
(Minnesota Statute §609.495).
Ramsey County Sheriff’s Office
425 Grove Street
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55101
Report a Tip
Sheriff's Most Wanted Tip Line
Contact the tip line to leave a confidential message or to speak with an investigator. Investigators are generally available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 3:30pm. If there is an emergency, call 9-11.
America's Most Wanted
Federal Bureau of Investigation