The Dislocated Worker Program in Ramsey County is currently accepting applications. Please stop by the North Saint Paul WorkForce Center at 2098 11th Avenue East to register. Click here for information on the Federal and State eligibility requirements for the Program (page 13). Note that all Veterans receive priority of service.
Dislocated Workers are encouraged to subscribe to Job Connect and visit one of Ramsey County’s WorkForce Centers for job search resources available to the public. Resources include:
- FREE Workshops – Designed to help job seekers with all aspects of job search, including Creative Job Search, Job Search in Mid-Life, Résumé, Interviewing, Professional Networking, Career Discovery, Computer for New Users, Skills and Attitude, Self-Marketing Research on the Internet, and College 101. The workshops will also give you a chance to interact with other people who are going through a job transition.
- Use of computers, printers, and fax machines
- Internet access
- Business directories
- Job leads
- Advice from placement staff
- Individual assistance with résumé writing
- Work Keys assessments and basic skill training - Job Connect Minnesota
More information on unemployment benefits, mortgage foreclosure, job search, etc.